- [SPECIFICATION] Rated voltage : 220V±15%, 50/60Hz, Input Capacity : 4 kW, Input Current : 23.5 A, No Load Voltage : 65 V, MMA Output current : 20-140 A, MAG Output current : 40-140 A, Usable electrodes : 1.6 –3.2 mm , MAG Flux cored wire : 0.6/0.8/0.9 mm(1kg)
- [DUAL OPERATION] The welding machine can be operated both as MMA (Manual Metal Arc) and MAG (Metal Active Gas). 1.MAG with Flux cored arc welding uses heat generated by an electric arc to fuse base metal in the weld joint area. 2.In MMA, with consumable, flux-covered electrodes and a ground clamp, a short-circuit is initially made on the weld piece.
- [IGBT TECHNOLOGY] The machine uses a high performance IGBT Technology, which is very useful as it gives power that can be used for different welding processes.
- [FEATURES] Hot Start provides excellent arc ignition without the electrode sticking and avoiding any metallurgical default in the weld. Its Anti-sticking feature minimizes the short circuit current in the event of the electrode sticking to the work piece. In-built VRD(Voltage Reduction Device) function provides an additional measure of safety. In-built Arc force improves the weld performance on the specified size of electrodes to be used, making the job easier.
- [ACCESSORIES] The package includes 3m-cable 16mm² 300A Electrode Holder, 2m-cable 16mm² 300A Earth Clamp, 3mMAG Torch and 1 Kg Flux cored wire
|Item Weight||10 kilograms|
|Number of Items||1|
There are no reviews yet.